Japan is such a nice country- delicious food, respectful people, tons of craft products, and amazing sights. This is the reason why after the first time I visited it ( March 2014, Winter-check my post here), I immediately booked another trip with my family after seeing a Pisofare opportunity – with a great, low price of 6500 pesos only roundtrip per person! Fortunately, my second visit will be in the perfect timing of Japan’s Autumn season!
Fastforward to the trip itself, we stayed for a total of 10.5 days in Japan. It was so exciting. Since I’m very fond of travel photography, I can’t contain my excitement to take pictures of colorful foliage all over the place! A plus point is the Hogwarts Studio in Universal Studios Japan that was recently opened during that time.
Before I tell you the stories of my second trip in Japan, let me share with you first the Osaka-Nikko-Kyoto-Tokyo Autumn Highlights. Let the photos tell you the story and beauty of Japan in Autumn.
- Harry Potter Studios, Universal Studios Japan
- Lake Chuzenji -Nikko, Japan
- Kegon Falls -Nikko,Japan
- Amazing Ginkgo Path -Showa Kinen Park – Tachikawa , Tokyo, Japan
- Odaiba -Tokyo, Japan
- Arashiyama Bamboo Path – Kyoto, Japan
- Tenryuji Temple Garden – Kyoto, Japan
- Togetsukyo Bridge -Kyoto,Japan
- Kinkakuji Temple -Kyoto,Japan
- Fushimi Inari Shrine-Kyoto,Japan
Those are the highlights of my Japan trip! Watch out for the rest of my budget travel posts that covers inter-prefecture trip already (Osaka-Tokyo-Nikko-Kyoto). Keep traveling!
Read more about my Budget Travel Osaka Adventure:
- Part 1- Japan Travel like a Ninja for only 12,000 pesos – Personal Tips and Notes
- Part 2- Day 1-Japan Travel Like a Ninja for only 12,000 pesos – Arashiyama Bamboo Groves, Tenryu-Ji Temple, and Umeda Sky Building
- Part 3- Day 2-Japan Travel Like a Ninja for only 12,000 pesos – Osaka castle, Tenma, Pokemon Center Osaka, Dotonbori
- Part 4- Day 3-Japan Travel Like a Ninja for only 12,000 pesos – Kyoto, Kinkakuji Temple, Botanical Garden, Osaka Castle, Denden Town
- Part 5- Day 4-Japan Travel Like a Ninja for only 12,000 pesos -Namba, Dotonbori, Ichiran,Shinsaibashi
- Part 6-Japan Travel Like a Ninja for only 12,000 pesos-Itinerary and Budget
- Japan Travel in a Budget:Osaka-Nikko-Kyoto-Tokyo Autumn Highlights
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Universal Studios Japan Experience
- How to Apply for Japan Tourist Visa
Tokyo/Kanto Budget Travel posts:
- Budget Travel Itinerary for Japan 10 days- Osaka-Kyoto-Tokyo-Nikko
- Hitachi Seaside Park – Japan’s Best Autumn Spot
- Chureito Pagoda, Shimo-yoshida- Great View of Mt. Fuji
- Fujiko Museum (Doraemon) in Kawasaki Japan Experience
- Aoyama Flower Market – Tea House Relaxing Afternoon snack
Recommended Hostels in Japan:
- Hotel Chuo Oasis in Osaka
- Hotel Chuo Selene in Osaka
- Hotel Horidome Villa in Tokyo
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto
- Grampus Inn Osaka
- Try Airbnb for other good places to stay in japan (Discount Coupon here)
Going to Japan soon but don’t know where to start? Try to avail of my customized budget itinerary to learn and be able to tour Japan alone! Just click here.